Thursday, December 11, 2014

bowl full of randomness, short and not sweet

Yesterday I was handed a bowl full of bad news, some expected, some not. I am not ready to go into detail yet with all the bad news but I need to blog.

This week has ben long, ruff, and I am ready for the weekend. Actually I really want to get away this weekend but with the holidays that is not going to happen. Due to my bowl full of bad news however it has kind of made me loose the Christmas spirit that I was in last week. I was ready to bake, decorate, and just be jolly. Now I don't want to finish baking, or wrapping my presents. I want to curl up in a ball and sleep for days because I am exhausted physically and mentally.

Here is to next week hoping that bad news wont fall into my plate and it will be a jolly time.

1 comment: