Thursday, April 12, 2012

Frustration

Being that I am starting to get back into this blog thing, I want to change up the look of my page! I am not too fond of the designs/templates that are already given. I have been creeping around on a ton of other peoples blog pages, and some of you have really cool templates...so HOW DO YOU DO IT? Ha. So much advice/help/links is very very appreciated!

In other news today is super gloomy outside, and I am trying very hard to not fall into the mood which mother nature has decided to take on this morning, however as I am sitting in this chair writing this, all I want to do is be lazy! However I have to much homework to do, so I can not be sitting around doing nothing.

In super bright news! I only have about 10 days of my college life to go! Then I will be graduating. I can not wait, I am ready to not have any homework to do anymore, and these next two weeks of school, makes for way to much homework.

I hope you are having a better day than mother nature! I am sure not taking after her, and being in a much better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment