Friday, April 13, 2012

The Joy of Laughter

Today had started off just like any other day, I got up, went to school, ran some errands, got home and was ready to start some homework. After about an hour of being home, my friend Dom called and said "I only have a few minutes before my phone dies, but can you give me a ride.." Long story short, I went to pick her up and take her to her car, we then proceeded to go to a friends house in town, to have supper. Where we were also met but another close friend. 

I enjoy very much the group of friends that I have, because we always seem to have such a great time! Even though all of us were not together, and it was very short seeing each other because people had things to do and places to go, but in this short amount of time, I laughed for the whole hour or two. I love laughing, and I don't think that I do it enough, but whenever I am with this group of people it is all that we do! For that I am full of joy. It gives me some sense of peace, happiness. I love being surrounded by people who build you up, and what better way to that than laughter. 

The downfall to this is that none of us live in the same town! So when we get together we make the most of it. I met this group of friends at the camp that I have worked at for the past 5 summer, but I know that these will be the lifelong friends that I will have for a lifetime. 

I hope that you all have some group of friends that you can laugh with until you cry, pee your pants, and be yourself around. Friends that know the real you, inside and out, there for you through thick and thin. Friends that you can cry with when needed, and laugh until you can't breathe. I have these friends, and I am so glad for each of them, I hope you all find a group of friends that you can do this with. 

"Peace I leave with you my friends, my friends.....and I am with you until the end."

Here we are, missing one...Kathryn


1 comment: