Thursday, April 19, 2012

Been Busy!

Wow my past week has just flown right on by! Next week I just have tests, and then I am done! I been really busy this past week with doing homework and getting everything ready for my graduation open house.
I am very ready to be done with school, and ready to get out into the real world. I am so done with homework and everything else that comes with school!
I am so excited about starting my new job, however I am starting in the summer, which makes me the most nervous because there is not a lot to do in Youth Ministry in the church in the summer. So I guess it will have to be a wait and see type of game

I am starting to read this book called "When God writes your love story." I bought this book over a year ago, and I could never bring myself to reading it. It is a book about giving God the pen, to write your love story. I think it took me so long to start reading it because I don't know if I am too fond of the title...am I really willing to let God write my love story, give him the pen, and let him have control? In the past few week I decided, well I may as well give it a shot, because whatever I am doing for my love life is not working. So I have nothing to loose. So I have started reading. I am having a tough time "getting into" the book, and find it hard to pick it up each time to read more from where I left off. But I keep pushing myself to pick it up and read it. I have only gotten to about page 15, but I only started it Tuesday, and I read it before I go to bed, so I don't get to far before falling asleep. Lets hope I can stick with it because it is a book that I really want to read. If you are looking for a good book ladies, pick this one up. Have any of you other ladies read it? What did you think? What didn't you like?

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Janie<><

No comments:

Post a Comment